An opportunity to grow and develop your career with a global, Lloyds authorised broker.
Within the specialist International Downstream Energy Division you will assume a 360 degree role which will encompass placing broking to the market, review of technical documentation and maintaining close relationships with clients.
* Account Executive / Placing Broker - Downstream Energy
* Analyse risks, identify and structure appropriate cover and pinpoint markets with appetite.
* Devise a placement strategy, create market presentations and lead negotiations with insurers
* Ensure regular communication with clients, providing advice, guidance and support.
Supporting the following industry sectors â¦ Refineries / Power Generation / Petrochemical processing / Onshore Pipelines / Fertilizer plants / Renewable Energy facilities / Mining / Distribution terminals
Candidates will need to show Lloyds/London Market experience with broking and client account management skills together with exposure to downstream energy risks.
- Salary - to Â£90,000 + benefits package & annual bonus
- Hybrid working flexibility
- An opportunity to join an independent Lloyds broker who retain an entrepreneurial spirit while offering the infrastructure of a corporate business. They believe in supporting staff and giving them the tools to develop and achieve their career aspirations.
ref ~ 9236
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
3 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details