Job: Account Handler/ Broker
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
A Lloyds Insurance Broker is looking for an Account Handler/ Broker to join their small but busy team based in London. The purpose of the role is to assist the Account Handlers and Executives with the management and placement of their Insurance clients portfolios across all types of Commercial Insurance Risks.
* Uploading and entering client, insurer, policy information and documents
* Handle new business as well as renewals and MTAs
* Assist the account managers in responding to clients day-to-day queries
* Obtaining renewal terms, identifying alternative quotations, confirming cover with insurers, processing policies and chase outstanding documentation
* Assisting with MRC Slips
* Ensure all client documentation is provided
Key Skills/ Requirements:
* Previous experience within the Insurance industry
* Good knowledge across general insurance risks
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to build, manage and develop relationships
* Ability to work well in a team
This role would suit someone who is looking for their next opportunity within Insurance at a company that provide ongoing training and development as well as support for Insurance qualifications.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
8 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details