Kick-start your career by joining a leading international insurance & reinsurance broker. With headquarters in the City of London our client has a network of offices around the globe and provides a wide range of specialist, innovative risk solutions with access to the Lloyd's and overseas markets.
Senior Claims Broker
Assume responsibility for a designated portfolio of International Property, Casualty & Energy claims. With a focus on client service; manage all aspects of the claims cycle from initial advice to final settlement.
* Create entries and update financial records on system.
* Liaise with and advise Clients on claims procedures.
* Liaise with Adjusters and/ or Lawyers on claims.
* Liaise with colleagues and (re)insurers on claims.
* Negotiate settlement of claims with (re)insurers and their advisers, including face to face meetings.
* Deal with claims payments.
Key skills required:
* Previous experience of working in a similar Lloyd's / London market claims role.
* Good knowledge of London Market systems including CLASS, ECF, IMR etc.
* Experience across one or more of Property, Casualty and/or Energy Claims
* Knowledge of Brokersure system - preferable but not essential.
* Prioritise and organise own workload to ensure that deadlines are adhered to.
* Develop and sustain relationships with Clients, Insurers and colleagues.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
What is on offer:
Salary to £60,000 + excellent benefits package
Highly flexible hybrid working
An opportunity to build skills, knowledge and experience within a collaborative and supportive team environment. This role offers the scope to progress and development opportunities that align with your career aspirations.
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
1 day ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details