Our client who is a Lloyd's Brokers are looking for an Insurance administrator to join their expanding compliance department in their, Essex office. The purpose of the role is to provide support to the business and operations regarding all aspects of Compliance
Offer a broad range of admin and support services to the Business and Management
* Deliver a high level of customer service and maintain productive and creditable working relationships.
* The core part of the role involves answering queries via email and over the phone.
* Respond to and supports tender questionnaires and information requirements for new business wins and income opportunities.
* Trading Partner's request their own specific questionnaires are answered
* As such, a significant element of the role requires pro-activity to interpret previous responses and to use your own personal judgement to apply these to differently phrased questions or identify the need for a new response
* Servicing / monitoring All Questionnaire or Tender Requests sometimes working in collaboration with your colleagues
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous experience from the Insurance Industry in any area
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent Computer skills using MS Word and Excel
* Strong office skills
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in Essex
* Salary between £25,000 t0 £28,500
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who posses in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
8 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details