Part Time Engineering Clerk
Walthamstow, Greater London - Show Location
£12 - £13 per hour
Part-Time / Temporary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Engineering Clerk to join my client's team on a temporary basis.
Reporting to the engineering manager you will be responsible for the effective administration of all records relating to the engineering department in the garage. This will include maintaining computer and paper records relating to the maintenance of the engineering, plant and premises.
Duties will include:
* Creating and printing planned vehicle services as directed by the engineering manager
* Preparing MOT and safety service job cards
* Preparing 60 day defect report
* Updating reports and Job cards as appropriate
* Creating weekly and daily report cards as appropriate
* Coding and inputting driver reported defects, breakdowns and vehicle changeovers
* Recording information relating to Condition report cards
* Preparing accident cost sheets and handle queries from claims
* Preparing minutes of Health and Safety meetings
* Maintaining engineering staff records
* Dealing with holiday application paperwork
* Compiling personal injury accident reports
* Keeping record of overtime worked
* Producing and issuing contractors work permits
* Filing all records
* Maintaining vehicle maintenance records
* Covering for store person
* Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
To be considered for this role you will need to be computer literate and have excellent communication skills.
Hours Monday to Friday 10am to 2pm (maybe flexible)
Do not delay, apply today
19 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details