Epping, Essex - Show Location
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Full-Time / Permanent
We are delighted to be representing one of our established clients in finding a permanent CAD Technician to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the department manager you will be responsible for:
* Completion of 2D hoist and temporary works design drawings in accordance with British ad European codes of practice and UK Construction and health and safety legislation.
* Production and completion of design calculations and 2D/3D structural analysis
* Checking and review of other design schemes (internal and external) within own competency limits.
* Work alongside existing design engineers to create and deliver fantastic design solutions for the clients
* Assess and design-out hazards where possible within the design and propose effective control measures for the reduction and elimination of risk.
* Conduct site surveys, collect and assess site information, liaise with clients and fellow construction professionals and represent the company design and site meetings.
* Understand the practicalities of the erection,use and dismantling of hoist, as well as it's main functions in key industry sectors and apply this knowledge to improve the service provision, processes and standards
Other duties will include:
* To adhere at all times to company policies and procedures, in particular Design and HSEQ policies
* To adhere to, maintain and suggest collective improvements for company systems and processes
* Communicate with peers and stakeholders
* Commit to and deliver on personal and professional development goals
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Good level of computer literacy including MS Office
* Good level of knowledge and understanding and understanding of technical principles underlying Civil Engineering design and practice
* Good verbal and written English
* Strong attention to detail
* Analytic approach to problem solving
* Well organised
* Positive, self-motivated and proactive.
If you have the skills and ability for this role and would like to be considered, do not delay, apply today.
Hours 08.30-17.00, Monday to Friday.
Due to the location of this role you will need your own transport
11 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details