IBA Accounting Assistant
Permanent contract / Competitive salary + benefits
Hybrid working flexibility - City of London & Home
An opportunity to learn and develop your experience and knowledge within a successful, independent Lloyds Broker and Coverholder.
Our client provides a range of bespoke marine & non-marine insurance solutions to wholesale and retail clients worldwide. Through a network of partners in the US, Europe and Asia they provide clients with a local point of contact to offer a global risks solutions package.
This role will allow the successful applicant to become involved in all aspects of IBA accounting as well as exposure to company accounting tasks. A full program of training and learning will be provided in order to enhance and develop skills.
* process incoming cash receipts from broker and action payment to underwriters
* process payments to insurers
* conduct bank re conciliations
* manage currency accounts
* issue monthly broker statements
* work with broker to ensure prompt payment of premiums
* investigate broker and insurer queries
* undertake ad hoc projects
* review Client monies calculation
* load expenses onto Xero
* load brokerage invoices
* reconcile monthly transactions on Xero
What you need to bring â¦
* 1 + years experience within insurance IBA accounting.
* a thirst for knowledge and a desire to learn and develop new skills
* good problem-solving skills
* confident communications skills
* a strong team collaborative ethos
* show attention to detail
* Good excel skills
REF - 8991
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
3 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details