City of London - Show Location
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Full-Time / Permanent
HR Advisor - Generalist
Salary to Â£45,000 + benefits package and CIPD study support
Hybrid Working - 3 days in City Office & 2 days home based
An exciting opportunity to expand and broaden your existing skills and knowledge within a City of London based global insurance business. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this role will suit someone with 2 years + experience in a HR generalist role who is looking for the next step in their career. As part of a small, agile HR team you will have opportunities to assume responsibility and ownership across a diverse range of different HR disciplines.
The successful candidate will hold a CIPD level 3 or above and familiarity with Cascade is useful but not essential. Experience within the insurance, wider financial services of banking sectors is preferred.
Areas of responsibility â¦
* Responsible for allocated recruitment, working closely with agencies and direct sourcing via LinkedIn.
* Coordinate end to end process of search, interview and offer working with the recruiting Line Manager to ensure quality candidates are sourced and recruited.
HR System - Cascade:
* Monitor the integrity of the data entered onto the HR database to ensure the greatest value is derived from the system in respect of reporting ability
* Act as the Champion for Cascade in design and improvement of the system as and when required.
Onboarding & Inductions:
* Manage and arrange HR day 1 induction processes and companywide Induction Day for all new joiners including setting the agenda and coordination with speakers
* Management of background checks, following up with new joiners where required.
* Process mid and end of probation documents
Leavers & Exits:
* Managing the leaver process, obtaining exit data, updating internal and external stakeholders with relevant leaver information as required.
* Support the Head of HR in wellbeing initiatives
* Assisting in the collation of performance review documentation and training to ensure continued compliance across the Company.
* Arrange and coordinate training outlined in performance reviews
Policies and Procedures:
* Updating the Employee Handbook when required in accordance with employment law updates.
* Providing clear guidance and advice to staff in accordance with Company policy and practice.
* Assisting in the management and documentation of statutory requests and leaves such as flexible working, maternity and paternity leave etc.
Learning & Development :
* Take ownership of companywide training requirements, including authorisations, bookings and the monitoring of departmental budgets.
* Assist in processing the payroll on a quarterly basis
* Meeting reporting requirements as required, processing and management of HR Metrics including absence, headcount, turnover, salary reports etc.
Health & Safety:
* Assist in the management of health and safety including the booking of workstation risk assessments, collating of health and safety data and act as point of contact for Fire Wardens and Fire Aiders
Ref ~ 8901
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
18 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details