Our client a growing organisation in the Basildon area are looking for Vehicle Maintenance Technicians to join their friendly family orientated business. This is an exciting opportunity to grow with the company.
* To undertake the maintenance and repair of all fleet vehicles based as Basildon and at customer sites.
* Liaising with Vehicle Maintenance Manager to ensure all vehicle MOT preparation, servicing and repair requirements are met and that all vehicles are only released in a safe roadworthy condition.
* Ensuring that all paperwork regarding the MOT preparation, servicing and repair of vehicles conforms to "O"licence is made, to ensure that they are both correct and valid.
* Make sure that the highest standards are provided by any third party and that they are adhering to all legal requirements
* Ensuring all vehicles are off the road for the shortest period as possible.
* Good eye for detail as all vehicle maintenance work must be logged on the job sheets, specifying the time spent on each task.
* It is essential to have Vehicle technician accredited assessment or equivalent qualification.
* Desirable but not essential Class 1 or class 2 with CPC licence.
This is a permanent role, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday with occasional overtime. However, our client is looking for someone who can be flexible with hours as there will be times that you will be travelling from site to site, which will require early morning starts.
Additional training will be given for Electric vehicles that are on the fleet.
Working in a clean, pleasant environment, our client is offering a competitive salary with 20 days holiday.
If this is the job for you, please apply via this advert attaching your CV.
4 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details