Graduate Trainee Underwriting Analyst
City of London - Show Location
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Full-Time / Permanent
Trainee Underwriting Analyst to £25,000
A Lloyd's Syndicate is looking for a Trainee Underwriting Analyst to join their Underwriting team in London.
Purpose of the role:
To assist with the timely and accurate capture of data within the Underwriting Systems.
To assist with the production of regular Management Information and providing support to the Underwriting Manager on an ad-hoc basis.
* Supports the Underwriting Manager with improving the quality of the data captured within the Underwriting Systems.
* Assists with the reallocation of incorrectly allocated Underwriters Signing Messages (USMs) and the update of historic Estimated Premium Incomes (EPIs).
* Attends weekly underwriting meetings.
* Creates accurate and timely reports and management information on the underwriting performance for all Syndicates managed by ASML.
* Drive continuous improvements to processes.
* Undertake any other related duties as may be reasonably required.
* Working for a regulated Company, you will be expected to perform your duties to the highest of standards, in accordance with the following Conduct Rules as specified by the FCA:
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport and engage with a range of stakeholders.
* Advanced Excel skills (VBA).
* Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and work-streams simultaneously.
This role would be suitable candidates will be a recent school leaver/graduate who is looking for an entry level role within the Insurance Industry.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
19 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details