Senior Ceded Reinsurance Technician
Hybrid Working - City & Home split
Salary - Â£open + excellent benefits package
To take a proactive approach to all aspects of the technical and administrative activities relating to Syndicate reinsurance protection program i.e. claims recoveries and premium payments.
Provide training, guidance and support to less experienced team members, manage workflow and provide quality control and oversight.
Accurate production of all reporting requirements (internal and Lloyds).
To take responsibility for the quality of the Syndicate's Reinsurance output (collections/ advices/ treaty statements/ premium adjustments/ PC Calcs etc.).
To work closely with the Claims, Underwriting and Exposure Management teams and respond to Reinsurers' queries in a prompt and accurate manner, requiring a good working relationship with Brokers.
Some examples of duties ...
* Assist with the quarterly Reinsurance close
* Authorise claim and premium transactions on LORS and accurately allocate the resulting USM cash entry within the RI system;
* Attend RI/ Claims/ Underwriting and broker meetings/discussions as required;
* Collate recovery statistics where requested;
* Oversee/ assist with the calculation and advice of premium adjustments and profit commissions;
* Assist with reinsurance disputes when required;
* Collate information for audits (both internal & external) as and when required;
* Assist with reinsurance credit control in regard to claim recoveries.
* Ensure all relevant regulatory requirements (Lloyd's, internal and FCA/PRA) are met.
Requirements for the role â¦
* Extensive knowledge and experience of London Market reinsurance
* Experience supporting or managing less experienced staff
* Use of XLPro and Subscribe desirable, but nor essential
Ref ~ 8724
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
5 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details