Quality Control Technician
Lloyds Broker & Coverholder
Permanent with hybrid working flexibility
Salary - Â£open and competitive
To work with the Underwriting, Broking and Technical departments to review and ensure the quality of Underwriting/ Broking files and contract documentation in terms of compliance, accuracy and to ensure that the business meets it regulatory Lloyds & FCA requirements and defined company standards.
Duties and responsibilities â¦
* Quality Control check of technical documentation in respect of In House risks and Binding Authorities, such as quote/binding sheets, confirmations of cover, and accounting entries to ensure they match the specifications and meet both regulatory requirements and the terms of any delegated authority, in accordance with internal guidelines.
* Assist with the periodic review of files in line with the defined Internal Audit Framework.
* To assist with the drafting, development and review of new and revised wordings and clauses, either for new business/programmes or to comply with changes in regulation and market practices. This may include assisting other departments or offices with resolving queries relating to wordings and clauses. There will be opportunity to develop knowledge within wordings and clauses.
* Assist with ad hoc projects for the Quality Control team, Technical, Broking and Underwriting departments and Compliance.
* Attendance at regular Wordings/Quality Control team meetings and wider Technical department meetings.
* Maintain up to date awareness of market practices, FCA rules and other relevant legislation/regulations, particularly as relating to wordings, clauses, Binding Authority Agreements and other contract documentation.
What you need to show â¦
* Skills, knowledge and expertise applicable to the duties and responsibilities of the role.
* Any exposure to US Property/Transportation would be advantageous, but not essential.
* Good standard of literacy, accuracy and attention to detail.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Flexibility and ability to meet deadlines.
* MS Office skills essential, knowledge of insurance/broking systems desirable
Ref ~ 8697
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
14 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details