Divisional Operations Director
Salary to £120,000 + benefits package
An exciting opportunity to join a leading, independent international Lloyds insurance & reinsurance broker. With headquarters in the City of London you will be joining an organisation with branch offices across the globe and clients in over 120 countries.
The Divisional Operations Director - (International) is a key management role, responsible for ensuring that core broking and related processes that occur in the International Offices are actively managed, safely controlled, and appropriately developed so as to be consistent with company standards. Also, that the central services provided to the International offices are appropriate and delivered effectively.
The DOD is responsible for the "first line of defense" in the Risk & Compliance Framework including ownership of all related controls and review processes. You will be responsible for ensuring the controls are operating robustly across the International offices.
The DOD leads business process improvement, working with peers, market & professional bodies, the MD for International, COO and ExCo to ensure best practice is understood, shared, and agreed standards are implemented consistently across the business.
* Operational management
* Operational Coordination
* Compliance & Risk Management o
* Process Improvement
* Governance & Reporting
Specific Knowledge & Skills
* Experience and expertise in the London international insurance market, with an excellent knowledge of FCA and Lloyd's regulatory environment.
* Active awareness of external market and regulatory drivers, both domestically and internationally.
* Ability to gather information, interpret business objectives, diagnose issues, and identify solutions.
* Ability to build and lead a team.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
* Capacity to develop strong relationships to gain support and achieve results.
* Ability to effectively manage a large workload and prioritize work.
Ref ~ 8603
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
20 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details