Broomfield, Chelmsford, Essex - Show Location
Up to £9.50 per hour
Full-Time / Temporary
Premier Work Support are currently working on behalf of the NHS Mid Essex Trust who are looking for temporary Catering Assistant to join their team in the Broomfield area.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
* Taking patient meal orders for lunch and supper
* Microwaving and serving patient meals / hot deserts
* Serving breakfast, if you are doing a morning shift
* Offering tea / coffee at given intervals throughout the day.
* Keeping paperwork up to date for food temperature/ fridge temperature/ patient food tickets
* Washing up and ensure kitchen worked in is kept clean and tidy.
* Liaise with staff on the wards to ensure patients receive the correct dietary requirements.
* Good verbal and communication skills are essential
You will be required to do an Enhanced DBS and attend 2 weeks training which will be paid. Training will go through all dietary requirements and food hygiene.
Shifts available are as follows:
* Monday to Sunday: 4.30pm - 8pm
* Monday to Saturday 7am - 3pm
23 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details