IBA Credit Controller
Permanent / Hybrid working (City Office & WFH)
Salary - £Open & competitive + excellent benefits
An established Lloyds broker and Underwriting Agency who specialise in facilitating and managing US Cover holder business in addition to underwriting via in-house delegated authority agreements.
Reporting to the IBA Manager you will become part of a small team of IBA specialists.
The IBA Credit Controller ensures the prompt receipt and allocation of insurance funds, maintaining client, underwriting & TP ledgers and monitoring aged debt, investigate and resolve old balances, assist the IBA team members with queries and covering the IBA cashiering duties when required.
* Chasing overdue items
* Client, Underwriter & Broker liaison
* Monthly review of aged debt report
* Settling credit balances to clients
* Monitor the Premium Payment Warranty list
Underwriter Settlement - Non Lloyd's
* Producing Underwriter statements
* Approving items for payment to underwriters
* Initiating payments to underwriters
* Production, approval and remittance of statements
Resolving Client/Broker/Technical Queries
* Resolving premium/claim differences
* Reviewing placing files to resolve commission, premium differences if any occur
* Reviewing bordereaux files to resolve any commission, premium and claims differences if any occur.
* Providing point of call for Clients/Underwriters who are having difficulty in reconciling amounts.
Lloyd's/LIRMA and ILU Accounts
* Monitor the daily signings for the Lloyd's, LIRMA and ILU accounts.
* Liaise with Claims, Technical, Broking departments to resolve any issues that arise e.g. signing of the incorrect amounts, duplication of signings.
* Liaise with XCS or any help desk provided by Lloyd's to resolve issues.
* 12 months + credit control experience within a Lloyd's broker.
* Good Communication skills, including verbal and written.
* Strong numerical and analytical skills.
* Collaborative team player.
* Ability to prioritise, multitask, work under pressure, and meet deadlines.
* Working knowledge of client money rules.
Ref - 8593
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
5 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details