Maldon, Essex - Show Location
Up to £25000 per annum + + Great Benefits
Full-Time / Permanent
Due to company expansion our client based in Maldon are looking for a Semi-skilled Fitter to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a Mechanical or Electrical related NVQ qualification or a CSCS Card. The role is to carry out routine checks and maintenance on equipment. A full driving licence is essential for this role as you will be moving vehicles around on the premises.
Duties for the Semi-skilled Fitter includes:-
* Carrying out repair and maintenance of Mobile Lighting Towers and 500kg Tracked Dumpers.
* Repairs and remedial work, including testing and checking that it fully conforms to company systems.
* Carry out warranty procedures for equipment and against suppliers in a timely manner.
* Maintain a clean and tidy work area, conforming to Environmental Policy & Procedures
* Ensure full compliance with Health & Safety Policy & Procedures
* Ensure department fully meets compliance within company operating manual to BS EN ISO9001: 14001: 45001
Requirements for the Semi-skilled Fitter role:-
* Experience using technical skills
* Awareness of manual handling
* Excellent timekeeping and attendance
* Self-starter who is motivated to complete the task in hand
* Experience using a fork lift would be a distinct advantage
* Electrical Testing and Inspection, Workshop knowledge of DC & AC electrical systems would be beneficial
In return for your hard work, our client is offering a competitive salary, on-site car parking, 24 days holiday and company pension.
The working hours for this role are 7.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday with 1½ hours of breaks throughout the day.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply with your CV attached via this website.
17 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details