Thurrock Park, Essex - Show Location
£23,000 - £27,000 per annum
Full-Time / Permanent
Due to growth within one of our respected clients, we are recruiting on their behalf for a Customs Coordinator to join their team in Thurrock. To be considered for this role you must have customs knowledge, in particular CFSP Entries as well as import customs declaration knowledge. Full training will be provided on the in-house system.
Your duties will include:
* All CFSP 10 day customs entries and reporting - Checking accuracy from the warehouse management system
* Customs compliance
* Acting as a point of communication regarding queries
* Imports CFSP and/or customs declaration
* Updating the warehouse management system with regards to HS Codes, changes/preferences etc.
* Running the necessary reports on the warehouse management system, checking whether preference countries are coming out on the customs entry reports and are being used on the entries where applicable
* CFSP end of month reporting
* Assisting with general administrative duties as needed
The ideal candidate will have a adaptable approach to their work and be solution driven. You must be able to work alone and as part of a team, as well have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
This is a full-time, permanent role, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm, however you may be required to work occasional Saturdays and hours may change depending on business needs.
If you feel you have the required experience for this role, apply now!
23 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details