Call Centre Team Leader
Rainham, Greater London - Show Location
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Full-Time / Permanent
We are extremely proud to be working alongside a great company in the Rainham area to recruit a permanent Call Centre Team Leader.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has excellent people leadership and development skills, and a proven ability to communicate & network at all levels. Your team will be providing advice, information and resolutions to customers via telephone/email/webchat, and as the leader of this department, your duties will include:
* Leading and developing the Customer Service Team
* Ensuring that your team are fully trained on the products of the business and refreshed regularly on new products and technology
* Managing the team's workload to ensure timely, accurate and high-quality responses
* Monitoring, managing and reporting on the team KPI's
* Maintaining and exceeding customer service standards/call quality
To enable you to carry out this role to its full potential you will have previous experience of the following:
* Experience of managing, growing and developing a team in a call centre environment
* Using CRM
* Managing, growing and developing a team
* Ability to focus on solutions rather than problems.
* Expresses passion and enthusiasm
* Proven track record on delivering quality
This is a full time role, with the hours of Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm.
If you feel you have the needed skills to be successful in this role, we would love to hear from you!
16 hours ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details