Broker Support Technician
Type : 1 Year Fixed Term contract, to start ASAP
Location : City of London & WFH agile working
Salary : £30,000 to £40,000 d.o.e.
An opportunity to join an established, independent Lloyds broking firm. This is initially a 1 year contract, but there is the strong potential for the role to become permanent.
You will need an excellent working knowledge of the processes, platforms and procedures to support the placement of risks via Xchanging into the Lloyds market.
- Verifying and submitting LPANS to Xchanging via IMR portal
- Prepare and amend LPANS and documentation
- Monitor daily bureau signings
- Process any required corrections
- Liaise with XIS and Underwriters to resolve any queries
- Assist in the preparation of MI report
- Monitor ECF / CLASS (not an essential skill)
- Provide technical and administrative support, as required
Candidates will need to be able to "hit the ground running", so applicants MUST possess the skills and experience specified above.
Ref - 8406
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
15 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details