Claims Operations Analyst - Hybrid flexible working
City of London - Show Location
Full-Time / Permanent
Claims Operations Analyst / Technician
2 days City of London & 3 days WFH flexibility
Salary is highly competitive
An established Lloyds broker who specialise in arranging and managing binding authority agreements for US MGA's, in addition to in-house underwriting under delegated authority.They are part of one of the largest and most successful insurance groups in the world.
The Role - Claims Operations Analyst / Technician
The Claims Operations Analyst is a vital part of our internal Claims Operations team. The Analyst will help ensure timely and efficient reconciliation of financial transactions, processing of claim-related payments and clearance of recovery transactions. The Operations Analyst will also ensure reliable data-quality for incoming and outgoing claims financial records, as well as manage communications with internal and external stakeholders and business partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage, validate, and accurately process financial transactions for claims that are being handled in-house or through assigned TPA's and Coverholders.
* Input payment data and issue payments to insurers, claimants and other third parties.
* Assign claims handlers to newly created claims.
* Ensuring clients are provided a prompt and accurate response to correspondence, meeting established service standards, to facilitate swift advice and settlement of Claims.
* Manage the replenishment of TPA loss funds / escrow banks accounts.
* Effectively manage daily workload by prioritization to ensure all tasks are completed within the set time parameters.
* Assist in the preparation of reports.
* Participate in special projects
Skills and experience
* At least 2 years relevant Claims Operational Experience.
* North American Binding Authority experience (preferred)
* Numerate, articulate and analytical
* Experience working with file import mechanisms and data quality
* Ability to identify data issues and maintain data quality
* Good organisational skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize, and adapt to change
* Collaborative team player with an innovative mindset to improve functionality and efficiency
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Good Excel, Word and Outlook skills
* Knowledge of Global XB & ECF preferred but not essential.
Ref ~ 8382
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
18 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details