Underwriting & Claims Auditor
(Fluent French Required)
WFH with occasional visits to City of London office.
Salary - Open
Our client is an industry leader in the provision of services and consultancy to the global insurance markets. They have an exciting opportunity for a French speaking insurance professional join their Audit & Advisory team. You will be trained to undertake delegated underwriting and claims audits, ensuring high quality reports are generated that meet the client requirements. Travel throughout France will be required in this role so you must be eligible to work in both the UK and France.
Skills and Responsibilities
* Undertake audits of both underwriting and claims handling in the French insurance market
* Coordinate delivery of project / audit including liaising with clients to report any concerns, progress updates; compile & communicate work plan to team including allocating responsibility for scope parts; maintain oversight of on-site work; chair wrap up meetings.
* Undertaking pre, onsite and post audit activities
* Write report / appendices; If required (or if significant issues identified) prepare initial summary assessment of findings for client.
* Communicate effectively with the various stakeholders in the project including team members)
* Ensure timesheet is completed accurately to enable effectively monitoring of the profitability of the audit
* Work with the peer reviewer to ensure high quality work product
Audit Specific Work
* Review PAQ responses and associated documentation, where appropriate draft follow up questions / enquiries that should be undertaken during on-site review, (refer to senior auditor as necessary).
* Prepare audit report and associated appendices.
* Liaise with Audit Administrator regarding audit preparations / preparedness of Coverholder / TPA.
* Where requested (or if significant issues have been identified) prepare initial summary assessment of audit findings for client. Refer to Peer Reviewer or Senior Auditor before releasing to client.
* Report production and associated appendices.
* Submit audit for Peer Review.
Knowledge and Experience
* Experience of underwriting and/or claims handling
* Exposure to the Lloyds/Company insurance market
* 100% French / English bi-lingual
* Report writing
* Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with both internal and external stakeholders
* The ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise
* Team worker as well as able to work on own initiative
* Meticulous, precise, thorough, good at record keeping
* Strong computer skills - good working knowledge of MS Office, intermediate excel, word and powerpoint skills, knowledge of access advantageous
* Outcome focused, self-motivated, confident and enthusiastic
* Diplomatic, cooperative and collaborative in approach
* Assertive, persuasive, resilient
* Prepared to travel both within UK and throughout France
REF - 8356
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
9 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details