TFS Healthcare are looking to recruit Healthcare Assistants and Domiciliary Carers in Essex for a rewarding opportunity. You will be required to provide short-term domiciliary care to patients within their own home following discharge from hospital.
As a Healthcare Assistant / Domiciliary Carer you will:
* Provide an excellent level of personal care, washing and dressing, meal preparation
* Medication management, transfers and mobility - all encouraging independence following discharge.
* You must be a car driver and must have full use of a mobile phone.
As a Healthcare Assistant / Domiciliary Carer you will recieve comprehensive training:
* Mentoring provided on the various clinical systems/mobile applications required
* You will be doubled-up with a more experience member of staff in the first 1-2 weeks, until a point where you have been deemed comfortable to work autonomously
You'll be provided with a dedicated recruitment consultant, who's professional approach means you will always be fully supported.
We also offer all our Healthcare Assistants the following benefits:
* Market leading pay rates
* Ability to book shifts in advance
* A choice of either daily or weekly payroll
* Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing
* In-house complimentary training
At TFS Healthcare, we're an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in supplying medical professionals for contract/block bookings, temporary and permanent positions within the NHS and private healthcare organisations across the UK.
If you fit the above description for this role as a Healthcare Assistant or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now or call for further information on 020 7407 1122.
If you are not available for this opportunity as a Healthcare Assistant / Domiciliary Carer, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn up to £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply).
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
19 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details