TFS Healthcare is seeking talented Theatre Nurses or Operating Department Practitioners (ODPs), holding experience in either scrub, anaesthetics, or recovery for a new, rewarding opportunity.
As a Registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP), you'll be working within a dynamic team in a hospital setting, offering an excellent opportunity for personal and professional development. Accomodation is available on site.
You'll be provided with a dedicated recruitment consultant, who's professional approach means you will always be fully supported.
We also offer all our Registered Theatre Nurses and Operating Department Practitioners (ODPs), the following benefits:
* Market leading pay rates
* Flexibility to block book shifts in advance or on an ad-hoc basis
* A choice of either daily or weekly payroll
* In-house complimentary training and continuous support of development
* Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing
* Revalidation advice and unrivalled support provided by our own TFS clinical nurses for any guidance you may need
* Access to CPD fund and incentives such as rewards and recognition
* We're available to provide support 24/7, thanks to our out-of-hours team
As a Registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP), you will need to hold the following requirements:
* Minimum 6 months experience within the last 2 years, including recently within the NHS
* Experience in either scrub, anaesthetics, or recovery
* Full occupational health immunisation history
* A current NMC or HCPC pin
* Excellent communication skills
At TFS Healthcare, we're an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in supplying medical professionals for contract/block bookings, temporary and permanent positions within the NHS and private healthcare organisations across the UK.
If you fit the above description for this role as a Registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP), or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now or call for further information on 020 7407 1122.
If you are not available for this opportunity as a Registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP), why not recommend a friend or colleague. We have temporarily increased the reward to £300 for any successful referrals gained between April and June 2021- there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply).
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
22 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details