Carpenter – Fire Doors and Minor Upgrades
Essex, Near Colchester
Area covered predominately Essex South Suffolk, North Kent near Dartford and one client in East London
Salary - £32.000 - £38.000 + Van
Expected to have own tools, further tools can be provided.
Established building company which is predominantly involved in New Build and refurbishment to Schools and associated buildings not restricted too as clients include public buildings and listed / Heritage.
• 1st & 2d fix of Fire Doors
• Fire Door Repairs – Hinges and locks
• intumescent Strips
The ideal candidate will have good experience specifically with Fire Doors and be up to date with all relevant safety regulations. There will be some paperwork / admin involved but should be less than 10% of duties.
To be successful you will have:
• Experience in all aspects of Fire Doors
• NVQ 2 in Carpentry (as a minimum)
• FDIS Diploma or BRE Fire Door Installation Certificate ideal (not essential)
• Full UK Licence & Own Tools
15 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details